Peruvie originated in Malaysia in 2013 specializing in Peruvian Grilled Chicken – Pollos a la Brasa and Peruvian style rice, salad & ceviches . Peruvie – Peruvian Grilled Chicken will be owned and operated by Penang Village Group of Restaurants, a company incorporated in Malaysia having its shareholders whom are passionate on food & beverages and have a proven track record of successful business ventures.
The managing members have 30+ years experience in the restaurant industry. Their combined efforts in the creation of Peruvie – Peruvian Grilled Chicken have served to yield a detailed plan that encompass the necessary elements required to succeed in today's competitive restaurant environment.
People are becoming increasingly health conscious and are looking for fresh, nutritious alternatives that do not compromise taste.
At Peruvie, we are proud to offer an appetizing, health conscious alternative. We promises a value lifestyle proposition of great quality food at affordable prices. The uncompromising quality of food using quality ingredients, coupled with moderate pricing, has created new lifestyle cuisine, compromising of a loyal base of chicken lovers.
INTERNATIONAL BRAND GROWTH
Peruvie restaurant concept has a strong appeal for global standing and the company is committed to work with our partners in launching the brand into the international arena including Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Middle East and China.
How do I apply Peruvie Franchisee / Licensee?
What are Peruvie Franchise selection criteria?
- Good Financial Standing
- Good Character – integrity, honesty and transparency
- Work Background and Experience, including but not limited to the following:
- General working knowledge of finance and accounting preferred
- Ability to plan, organize and manage, with proven track record in managing people and situations
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness and commitment to following and implementing established and set systems, procedures, rules and regulations
- Owner Operator preferred i.e. hands on operator preferred, but where this is not the case, investor option available
- Experience in Hospitality / Retailing NOT required – training provided and management arrangement available
- For those who already have existing investments / franchise(s)/license in hospitality / retailing, NO conflict of interest allowed
Peruvie Investment Scheme
(Not applicable for oversea investment)
Too busy to manage your own outlet?
Don't have the time to run the business?
Worry no more; Peruvie is the thing for you
Why? Here are the reasons.
- Peruvies management team will manage the business for the franchisee/licensee
- No involvement needed in the business
- Easy to start up your business
- Well-standardized system with all our company-owned outlets
The terms and conditions:
- Sufficient investment funds
- Investor finances the entire start-up capital of the business
- The investor will approve the location of the outlet beforehand.
- The investor cannot be involved in the business, but has the option to take over the management of the outlet from Peruvie management team after one year in operation.
- Investor will be changed a management Fee
- Applicable only for MALAYSIA oulets
Start a franchise
Contact us today for
PERUVIE licensing opportunity
Call Info Line : +603 – 7726 0118
The following support services are provided by the Licensor to assist Licensees in opening and managing the licensed outlet:-
- Carry out territory & locations evaluations prior to granting approval on location.
- Assist in Lease Negotiations.
- Develop Performance Projections for approved location.
- Assist to review License Agreement.
- Develop layout design & drawings for the location.
- Turn Key Restaurant set up and Display.
- Assist in Manpower Recruitment.
- Provide Initial Training and On Site Support.
- Develop Opening Stocks.
- Provide Operations Guide & Manuals.
- Develop and implement Opening Promotion (if required)
ON GOING SUPPORT
- Business Development.
- Menu Development.
- Prompt & regular supplies.
- Monitor Authorized Suppliers performance(s).
- Operating System
Improvement / Upgrade.
- Marketing & Promotions.
- Performance Evaluations.
- Outlet Visit & Audit.
- Regular Meetings.